In the middle of the night....

The Junk Drawer is for those Off Topical discussions where we can ask questions of the community that we feel might have the ability to help out.

Moderator: Harold_V

Steggy

Re: In the middle of the night....

Post by Steggy »

Bill Shields wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:20 pm I slept until 0300 hrs..chaski is a way of getting back to sleep

Are you saying Chaski is boring? Hmmmmph!
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Music isn’t at all difficult.  All you gotta do is play the right notes at the right time!  :D
Bill Shields

Post by Bill Shields »

No .. just sleep inducing...
Too many things going on to bother listing them.
atunguyd

Post by atunguyd »

BigDumbDinosaur wrote:
atunguyd wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:35 amBack when I used to be a developer and had a particularly difficult programming problem to solve it would often come to me in my sleep.

I’ve tried my best over the years to not go to bed right after monkeying with computer software. I lay there with visions of source code dancing in my brain and by the time I do fall asleep it’s time to get up.
My other problem is that I cannot handle the thought that there is something in the house that is broken, especially if I know how I am going to fix it. I will lie in bed going through that food all night.
For more simple ones I have been known to get out of bed after midnight and head to the workshop to fix it so that I can rest again.

Drives my wife mad, but at least she has a handy husband

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk