Best Ceiling Fan Buying Guide

The Junk Drawer is for those Off Topical discussions where we can ask questions of the community that we feel might have the ability to help out.

Moderator: Harold_V

David2901

Post by David2901 »

These are features to consider before buying ceiling fans, then you are going to get best fan.

If you want to buy a ceiling fan for your home then you need to keep in mind the following points:
1. Fan Blade Number and Size
It is important to check the Fan Blade Number and Size to choose the best ceiling fans in India. If you choose the best designer fans in India then you will get the best airflow. It's not only about the air but also depending on the aesthetic and personal preference that you can fit in your home' structure and design. As per physics, if the number of blades increases it makes less noise and generates less air circulation. To get average air circulation and tolerable ceiling fan noise, it is good to have 3 to 5 blades. If your room is 400 sq ft room, then you can use a 52-inch fan, a 44-inch fan for up to 225 square feet and a 42-inch fan for up to 144 square feet.

2. Ceiling Fan Controls and Accessories
There are few ceiling fan models which has angle ceiling adapter for ceiling locations which are uneven. If you want to lower the height of the fan to your desired height then you can use down rods that are useful for anyone. There are few ceiling fans which consist of a light kit connected, such fans are called as modern ceiling fans with lights. This would be one of the best ceiling fans in India if you don't want to install light separately.

3. Location of the Fan
The place for the fan to be fitted can both indoor and outdoor. It is important to consider the ceiling surface where you want it to be mounted. There are few ceiling fan models that can be fixed on a sloped surface. If your ceiling height is less than 8 feet long when you use a small ceiling fan.

4. Installation
After buying the best ceiling fans in India, call up your electrician to install the ceiling fan. If you have good knowledge and experience then you can do it on your own but then get the help of a user manual to go with the flow chart of installation and avoid mishaps.
pete

Re: Best Ceiling Fan Buying Guide

Post by pete »

Uh you joined up just to add spam???
Steggy

Post by Steggy »

David2901 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:11 amIt is important to check the Fan Blade Number and Size to choose the best ceiling fans in India.
If it tastes like Spam and looks like Spam, guess what?  It's spam!
If it tastes like Spam and looks like Spam, guess what? It's spam!
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Music isn’t at all difficult.  All you gotta do is play the right notes at the right time!  :D
Steggy

Post by Steggy »

pete wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:58 pm Uh you joined up just to add spam???
It's a common problem. I'm sure a moderator will send him back to India with his ceiling fans.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Music isn’t at all difficult.  All you gotta do is play the right notes at the right time!  :D
pete

Post by pete »

LOL, that brings to mind the Monty Python Spam skit. :-)
Harold_V

Post by Harold_V »

He's still on the board because he's not advertising a given product. Note that he didn't promote anything?
If he knows of what he speaks, he may have offered some acceptable guidance for those in the market. I'm not qualified to say.

I am qualified to say that this post was moved to the junk drawer from the General Discussion board---where is it not on topic. We are about machining and shop related topics, not ceiling fans. They can be discussed, too, however (The Junk Drawer) just not advertised.

If he spams, he'll be gone. If he simply doesn't understand the nature of the board and is trying to share knowledge, we'll cut him some slack.

H
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.
J.Ramsey

Post by J.Ramsey »

Harold_V wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:47 am He's still on the board because he's not advertising a given product. Note that he didn't promote anything?
H
I guess you missed the link at the bottom of his post.
Capture.PNG
Harold_V

Post by Harold_V »

I'm sorry to say that I DID miss the link, and I thank you for bringing it to my attention.

The link will be removed, and the individual removed from the board. I will leave the thread intact, as a reminder to those who come here to spam the board that it is a waste of their time.

H
Wise people talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something.