Check out line

The Junk Drawer is for those Off Topical discussions where we can ask questions of the community that we feel might have the ability to help out.

Moderator: Harold_V

hoppercar

Check out line

Post by hoppercar »

Stores and gas stations need a special checkout for people who gotta hold up the line buying lottery tickets and cigarettes
SteveHGraham

Re: Check out line

Post by SteveHGraham »

All women should be forced to use special checkout lines.

Cashier: "That''ll be $1.28."

Woman: "Do you take checks? I guess I better start looking in my suitcase-sized purse for my checkbook."

Also, they park their carts across grocery aisles and stand next to them, and some women have cabooses three feet wide.

I always choose checkout lines with men in them. A man can check out with 300 items faster than a woman can do it with three.
Every hard-fried egg began life sunny-side up.
spro

Post by spro »

It is all coincidence. All night/24hr drug stores closed up tight at midnight. Security guards hired to notice huge theft, nothing. Nothing to see here.Get used to it.
FKreider

Post by FKreider »

hoppercar wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:59 pm Stores and gas stations need a special checkout for people who gotta hold up the line buying lottery tickets and cigarettes
I have thought about this MANY times!
-Frank K.
SteveHGraham

Post by SteveHGraham »

Let's talk about the people who do their grocery shopping at the drugstore on Sunday night, complete with carts.
Every hard-fried egg began life sunny-side up.
spro

Post by spro »

Remember the best "check out line". Oh Lizebeth, this is the big one. Fred Sanford :)