Spokane Gun Auction.Co & Shot Show Report.

Topical Discussions include anything pertaining to Gunsmithing.

Moderators: JackF, Harold_V

Gunparts

Spokane Gun Auction.Co & Shot Show Report.

Post by Gunparts »

First I want to Thank everyone from this site for your support at my new web site Spokanegunauction.com there are about 1300 parts listed to date,and membership is growning, I see their are alot of members coming from this site and I want thank you. As a refence auction arms has about 1700 gun parts auctions last time i looked. :D :D :D

Second I just came back after 4 days at the Shot Show. It was my First time and I still do not know if i saw every booth.Gunbroker was there,and Gunsamerica,Brownells ,(Duracoat was very impressive very nice peaple and I love there finishes.)Numrich was there,as well and the 2 main Chamber reamer Companys (Clymers,staffed by some Very nice people) & Dave Mason.Not many Machine tool companys their there was a cnc lathe but that is way to much $$$ for me, so I kept walking. If anyone has questions just ask,i hope to have pix up shortly.thanks again Brian G
already-old

Re: Spokane Gun Auction.Co & Shot Show Report.

Post by already-old »

Hi
I see you are located not to far from where Iam located at, a bit Outside Odessa Wa
"Oily to bed Oily to rise the life of a man, when a Machine tool he buys"

Some men always thought they wanted build things, what they discovered really, is that they only just wanted to run the machines!
Gunparts

Re: Spokane Gun Auction.Co & Shot Show Report.

Post by Gunparts »

Me wth a $94,900 shotgun the set of 4 was $379,600. Perrazzi.
http://spokanegunauction.com/item.php?id=1333